Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5
The Powerheart® AED G5 is easy, intuitive operation and user-paced prompts enable first-time rescuers to act quickly and confidently to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
- Always Rescue Ready®. Rest easy knowing your Powerheart AED will perform as expected during a rescue thanks to Rescue Ready technology that performs rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. The Powerheart G5 also includes a medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee, an 8-year warranty, and the best tools and support.
- Powerheart G5’s RescueCoach™ user-paced instruction, intuitive pad design, and automatic shock delivery to reduce the likelihood of human error. (Semi-automatic model also available.)
- Our latest innovation now features customizable escalating energy, faster shock times, and dual-language capability. Take a peek under the hood to find out more.
- Light enough to travel anywhere but strong enough to pass military standards and receive an IP55 rating for protection from dust and water, the Powerheart G5 is built to withstand the rigors of your job.
(1) Powerheart G5 AED (Full or Semi Automatic, Dual or Single Language)
(1) G5 IntelliSense Battery,
(1) set of G5 Intellisnse CPR Feedback defibrillation pads,
(1) Powerheart G5 Carry Sleeve,
(1) AED Manager,
(1) USB Cable,
(1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ENG),
(1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ESP), and multi-lingual Electrode Instructions For Use